viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013

Latvia 2013

Pieneņu Vīns - Better than you
Ivo Grīsniņš Grīslis - Give me a try
Dominic Okolue - Good woman
Liene Candy - Higher and higher
Samanta Tīna - I need a hero
Headline - Love
Liene Matveja un Baiba Reine - Love responder
Olafs Bergmanis & The random people - Never let me go
Per - Sad trumpet
Fox Lima - Tirpini
Sabīne Berezina - Upside down
Antra Stafecka - When you are with me

Ieva Sutugova - Cold heart
Dāvids Kalandija & Dināra - Fool in love
Rūta Dūduma - Here I am
Per - Here we go (WINNER)
Andris Kivičs - Hey hey!
Marta Ritova - I am who I am
Mārtiņš Ruskis un 4 Vēji - Joey
Framest - Let the night belong to the lovers
Aiwink - Now or never
Niko - One
Kristīne Šomase - Phoenix fly
Pieneņu Vīns - The one

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario